Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm back.

I miss writing. Okay sure, I write all day long at work, but that’s not the kind of writing I mean. I miss writing about me. About my impossibly charming husband. My ridiculously cute spawn. My horrible M-I-L. My cat-loving, pacifier-stealing dogs. I miss writing about the random details of my everyday life. I realize the world doesn’t necessarily want or need to read my details, but honestly, I’m not asking them to. Not yet anyway. For now I just need to write. So that’s what I plan to do. Regularly. I’m not going to promise it will be any good. In fact, some days I'm sure it won't be. But I’m just going to write. And you're more than welcome to read along. Feel free to comment. Or just say hi. You can correct grammatical errors too. After all, I'm in this to become a better writer. Other than that, I'm not sure what my goal is. But that's okay. Like I said, for now I just need to write.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! It's been too long and I'm glad your back!
    Love you,
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, J! I'm happy to be back! Having toddlers just gives you too many good stories - i would be wrong not to share, right? Speaking of, when are you starting a blog???? Love you.

      Delete