Sunday, May 31, 2009

Picture Perfect

Okay, so I've just returned from the best weekend ever with my beautiful niece and I feel completely inspired. I have so much to say...about my perfect niece, about my amazing sister, about motherhood in general...
But why should I spend my time gushing about it, when you can see for yourself in these pictures?

Most babies giggle, but Miss Avery Jayne laughs. And it's the most incredible sound on the planet.
Unfortunately, my plan to smuggle her home with me was foiled!

3 comments:

  1. We miss you so much!! Please come back soon! Avery woke up this morning asking for her Aunt Robyn!! Leroy, however, was very relieved to see you weren't there to make him walk 18 blocks!! Just teasing...we all wish you were still here!! Ta a Moose!
    -D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so precious! I cannot wait, my niece will be here in 5 weeks or so now. Avery is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete