Sunday, April 19, 2009

Extra fantabulous

Okay so before I spent my 41 minutes writing the above nonsense, I was on the phone with my sister - bugging her to send me a few pictures of my perfect niece so that I could post them on my blog (in lieu of writing something legitimate). Now D, forgive me, but I was skeptical that you would actually get around to it tonight, much less within the hour (because if you want to talk about not having time...well, talk to a new mom!) so I went ahead and wrote the aforementioned nonsense. But my sister pulled through and and now I can accompany the nonsense with something truly extra fantabulous...the latest pics of Miss Avery Jayne!
What's that? She's the cutest, happiest, smartest, most perfect and beautiful baby ever?
I totally agree.
In fact, the whole family is pretty perf if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I LOVE the pics of Miss Avery...yes, they all look pretty darn perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete